community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Help with task: Make our event calendar less US centric
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 12:46:04 GMT
I've kind of lost track of where we are with the calendar stuff. I post
the meetup list every Monday morning -
http://apache.org/events/meetups.html - and Melissa updates the other
calendar - http://community.apache.org/calendars/conferences.html - but
I'm no longer sure what Ross had in mind when he posted
https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?3c264f0f

Perhaps these tasks could stand to be updated? Ross, can you remember
what you were thinking here?

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon