community-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apachecon reviewers
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 17:53:38 GMT
Hi Rich,

I did get the notification, thank you very much. Unfortunately it looks
like I've been waitlisted which means that very likely I won't see you
guys in Spain.

And yes, I actually consider this quite an achievement myself, kudos to
you all. It was not a complaint from me, I had to make a choice between
aceu and delivering a keynote at a conference in Canada. My preference
was obviously ApacheCon (and Spain :) ) at least it's easier to choose now.

Thanks for the help,
Hadrian