community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Open Source and ASF Presentation for Students at Mumbai University
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 07:39:29 GMT
Hi Everyone

I've been contacted by someone wanting to give an Introduction to Open Source and the ASF
presentation to Computer Science students at Mumbai University.  (The students actually asked
them do a presentation about open source!)

They would like to use the slides from the Hackbright presentation and tailor them to fit
the audience. I've put them in contact with the local ASF mentor in the Mumbai area but if
there is anyone else in or near Mumbai that is interested in helping out or providing support
to the speaker then please let me know and I will pass on your details to them.

Thanks
Sharan