community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Speaker Request for Hackbright Academy – San Francisco
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 08:17:38 GMT
Hi Everyone

Following the successful webinar we had for Hackbright last month, I've had another request
from them for an ASF speaker to come and present to their students in San Francisco around
mid to late October.

https://hackbrightacademy.com/

They have left the topic flexible and suggest another open source or ASF focus with perhaps
someone talking in more detail about their ASF project and also their involvement in it.

Audience:  Their current and graduate students.
Maximum Duration: 60 minutes

Please let me know if you are interested and available to help out or participate.

Thanks
Sharan