community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon: Getting the word out externally
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 18:48:41 GMT

On 08/22/2016 12:01 PM, sebb wrote:
>> Short of the infra-run places, I don't recall any project web site
>> > actually using this anymore, but I'm open to being proved wrong :)
> JMeter is one such.
>
> It's possible that others use it, given that all sites are supposed to
> include a link to Apachecon.

What does "supposed to" mean in this context? Who says? Where is this
documented, and who is on duty to enforce it?

I ask because I have been completely unable to find even one site that
has this in place. If it is "required" we need to be doing a LOT better
job of communicating this to projects.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon