community-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help with help wanted site wanted
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 15:04:05 GMT
On 08/09/2016 04:59 PM, Shawn McKinney wrote:

>> On Aug 9, 2016, at 9:28 AM, Daniel Gruno <humbedooh@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> It's a bit misplaced, it seems - right next to the difficulty level of a
>> task in the editor's list, it says 'mark as done'.
>
> A couple of things… first I have no way of editing a task.  For me I can select an
item in the list but the only option is to click on a button that says ‘i’m interested’.
 Second, even if the item I selected showed up in the edit fields above the list (it doesn’t),
there is not a field or button with the words ‘mark as done’ anywhere on the page.

https://imgur.com/a/wDgjK ? If you're not seeing this, then there may be
a bug somewhere..