community-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@symas.com>
Subject Re: Help with help wanted site wanted
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 14:59:30 GMT

> On Aug 9, 2016, at 9:28 AM, Daniel Gruno <humbedooh@apache.org> wrote:
>
> It's a bit misplaced, it seems - right next to the difficulty level of a
> task in the editor's list, it says 'mark as done'.

A couple of things… first I have no way of editing a task.  For me I can select an item
in the list but the only option is to click on a button that says ‘i’m interested’.
 Second, even if the item I selected showed up in the edit fields above the list (it doesn’t),
there is not a field or button with the words ‘mark as done’ anywhere on the page.

Thinking it might be a browser issue (using FF) I tried chrome, same result.  Permission issue?