community-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Task #5c18cd0e: Create Twitter list of all projects
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 09:20:27 GMT
From my understanding of the task...

- You can create a text file listing all the Twitter accounts in the reply to this thread
(and add additional ones you might find). In some cases, you might even be able to include
contact people for the accounts (i.e. those that replied here).

- You can create an issue in JIRA in the INFRA project where you attach that file and request
that it be added to some place in SVN

- You can write a mail to Sally Khudairi asking her to set up a twitter list in the @theasf
account based on your text file

Cheers,