community-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Updating our New Committer template page - need permissions
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2016 11:18:48 GMT
+1, change looks good.  There are always areas in ComDev that can use
editorial improvements if you've got some more time...  8-)

- Shane

(Both emails came thru BTW)

and guidelines, I tried to commit a change to this page: https://community.apache.org/newcommitter.html

the diff I made here: http://svn.apache.org/r1757932

> Would anyone here who has the appropriate authority be willing to publish this change
on my behalf, or grant me the karma necessary to publish the change? I'd greatly appreciate
it.