community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Distributing ASF Material
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 13:00:28 GMT
Hi All

I was chatting yesterday to a contact from the Women in Big Data group (WiBD)

https://www.womeninbigdata.org/

and they mentioned that they would be represented at the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women
in Computing event in Houston later this year. I hear that conference tickets are pretty much
sold out.

They have a stand are willing to distribute ASF marketing material on our behalf. I didn't
know if that was OK or not so am asking here. As the ASF may not be officially represented
at that conference  – would another organisation distributing ASF material be an issue?

Thanks
Sharan