community-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Rosse <mross...@gmail.com>
Subject Emails to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 21:42:52 GMT
Hello,

I'm a newbie contributor to the Hadoop project. It seems my emails to
common-dev@hadoop.apache.org are not getting published to the mailing list.
I am not sure if I accidentally violated the conduct/etiquette rules or
something, and thus am having my emails to the list blocked by a moderator.

I am asking you for help to rectify the situation because I do not know
where else to turn. I've looked for info on how to handle, but this is the
best resource I've found.

I would just like to understand if I did something incorrectly as I think
my email content has generally been of value.

Thanks for your help,

Martin Rosse