community-dev mailing list archives

From Piergiorgio Lucidi <piergior...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ASF Speakers for Devrelcon 2016 - London?
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 17:58:08 GMT
Hi,

I have to confess that I'm also interested to be there and try to spread
out ManifoldCF and discussing about integrations against repositories and
search platforms.

I'm also available eventually to talk about the Apache Way in the similar
way I regularly do here in Italy :)

I have to check with my company to understand also if we have some
opportunities to bring some technology partners and also propose some
success story talks or other good contributions to the event.

PJ