community-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lapel pins for the community
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 16:24:40 GMT
This pin is very nice looking. Wow. I am definitely going to get some!!

PS: While I understand the feather logo, I am not sure the general public
(even my immediate family) will be able to recognize what it represents. I
can imagine many people asking what does that mean? If you ever spend more
time designing others, can you please consider branding "The Apache
Software Foundation" somewhere? Either to the sides, multiple lines, etc.
-- whatever you see fit in your artistic discretion.

Again, great hobby, great art, and thank you for your efforts.

Cheers,
Paul