community-dev mailing list archives

From Srabasti Banerjee <srabast...@ymail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Webinar Request for Hackbright Academy
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 17:23:42 GMT
Hi,
I want to participate in this event.
Please let me know details about this event.
ThanksSrabasti

    On Wednesday, 29 June 2016 7:54 AM, Ross Gardler <Ross.Gardler@microsoft.com> wrote:

 Oh, sorry, no I can't I'll be in vacation.

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 7:52 AM -0700, "Ross Gardler" <Ross.Gardler@microsoft.com<mailto:Ross.Gardler@microsoft.com>>
wrote:

I can help

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 2:29 AM -0700, "Sharan Foga" <sharan.foga@gmail.com<mailto:sharan.foga@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Hi Everyone

We've had a request for a webinar for Hackbright Academy for the week of 25th – 29th
July.  Their preferred date is 28th July at noon Pacific Standard Time.

Audience:  Their current and graduate students.
Maximum Duration: 60 minutes

They have asked for the webinar to cover the following:

- Introduction to the ASF
- Why choose to contribute to Open Source ?
- An overview of 3 ASF Python related projects and how to get involved
- Q&A

Please let me know who is interested or available to help out or participate.

Thanks
Sharan