community-dev mailing list archives

From Tama oh <tamaonakah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASF Speakers for Devrelcon 2016 - London?
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 18:19:49 GMT
Shout to Roman's great talk at devrelcon SF in April. That video is scheduled to be released
in about 6 weeks (I've scheduled them out weekly in chronological order of the Conf schedule).
If you submit an abstract, please heed not to repeat what Roman already covered in his talk.
You'll have a better chance at being accepted, but overall we do want robust content on dev
rel for open source and related topics.

If you want an advanced copy of his video, it may take me a few days, but I can get the raw
video from our videographer to share. Alternatively, I'm sure Roman will be happy to share
the slides and details of his talk. :)

Best,
Tamao