community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can we add this to Apache Community Calendar: [virtual] MADlib Community Call - "Deeper Dive on 1.9" - Thurs, May 5, 9AM Pacific
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 21:20:08 GMT
On Thu, 28 Apr 2016, Gregory Chase wrote:
> Please add this to the general calendar, or I'm happy to do so if I have
> the karma.

Which calendar? We have two...

The "official" events calendar, as shown in places like
http://community.apache.org/calendars/ , is actually powered by a shared
google calendar. If you're a member of the ComDev PMC, let us know your
google account email address and we'll grant that event karma so you can
add it directly. If not, let us know the details and one of us can add it
for you

The "weekly what's on listing" by email and tweet, which is culled from
meetup.com events and friends, via
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/comdev/tools/events_list/ . To get
something included in that, I think it needs a patch to the code in that
SVN location

Nick