community-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoc Mentoring
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 12:19:14 GMT
Maxim already replied to you.

Adding to what he said GSoC is long underway, proposals have been selected and mentors assigned.

Or are you merely asking to be added as an additional mentor to an accepted proposal?

Cheers,

Uli

> Am 10.05.2016 um 13:37 schrieb Vasudevan, Ramkrishna S <ramkrishna.s.vasudevan@intel.com>:
>
> Hi All
>
> Resending for any reply over here?
>
> Regards
> Ram

had also signed up for mentoring for this years GSOC.
> I had even got the acknowledgement mail from the Phoneix PMC.
>
> Since I had been on paternity leave for the last few weeks I could not keep track of
the updates and hence I am writing here now.

> I would like to primary mentor for Alexander Boruchinkin.  Is there any way that I could
be added as his primary mentor? I would like to help him during this GSoC tenure.