community-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Ruggeri <drugg...@primary.net>
Subject Extracurriculars durin the con?
Date Sat, 07 May 2016 22:05:14 GMT
Hi, all;
   I'm not  allowed back in the house without gifts for the kids any time I travel abroad
so I'll have to get out of the hotel at some point... and since we're about community over
code, I figured I'd see what others are up to. Anyone up to (or up for) extracurricular activities
like shopping/dining/hacking/pub crawling/other shenanigans after normal con hours?

I'm arriving Tuesday and departing Saturday so feel free to reach out if you want to link
up!

P.S.
Wasn't there a twitter or facebook tag or something at a past con (Portland?) where people
were sharing things to do as they came up... or am I making that up?
--
Daniel Ruggeri