community-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
Subject cross-project communication space?
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 15:01:41 GMT
Hi,

as part of the discussions we have had these days in Vancouver, some of the
projects involved in the Geospatial track of the conference (mainly SIS and
Marmotta) we have been discussing that we'd like to have a common space
where discussing about common things. So far I do no see such common space
for other topics.

point for other communities (OGC, Eclipse LocationTech, etc).

So, after discussing it with some folks here, I feel like bringing it up
here is a good way to figure out how we can materialize such idea.

Thanks in advance for all your feedback.

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager