community-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Invitation for Speakers representing Commercial Search Engines
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 16:09:10 GMT
Hi Folks,
I am Co-chairing a NASA working group which focuses on the topic of Search
Relevance (particularly for NASA datasets). We are looking to invite
speakers (preferably from within the Apache community) who represent
commercial search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc.
If anyone either works for one of the above or can put me in touch with
someone directly it would be very much appreciated.
Please reach out to me at lewismc@apache.org.
Thank you very much in advance.
Lewis

--