community-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoc Mentoring
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 22:31:21 GMT
Ram would become the primary mentor for an already accepted proposal. The
current mentor would become the backup mentor. The primary reason is that
Ram is on the Phoenix PMC and has the knowledge necessary to help make the
GSoC student successful. The current mentor, though familiar with Apache
procedures through other projects, doesn't have the same level of in depth
Phoenix knowledge, but he can certainly help.

Thanks,
James