community-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: SHA512 by default for GPG sigs
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 17:58:15 GMT

Hi Christopher:

Thanks for your involvement.  Apache Maven is one of many projects at the Apache Software
Foundation.  Each project has its own mailing lists.  So your discussion should probably go
to dev@maven.apache.org, which I’ve cc’d on this response.  If you’re not subscribed
to that list, you probably should do that as well - check the Apache Maven web site (http://maven.apache.org)
for more info.

Thanks again,