community-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Extracurriculars durin the con?
Date Sun, 08 May 2016 00:18:21 GMT
Daniel Ruggeri wrote on 5/7/16 6:05 PM:
> Hi, all; I'm not  allowed back in the house without gifts for the
> kids any time I travel abroad so I'll have to get out of the hotel at
> some point... and since we're about community over code, I figured
> I'd see what others are up to. Anyone up to (or up for)
> extracurricular activities like shopping/dining/hacking/pub
> crawling/other shenanigans after normal con hours?
>
> I'm arriving Tuesday and departing Saturday so feel free to reach out
> if you want to link up!

I'm arriving late Sunday, leaving on a 2:38pm flight Friday, staying in
the con hotel.  It's been a while since we were in Vancouver, but I do
recall last time had beautiful scenery and delicious dinner.

In the past we've used the wiki, but these days with so many online
resources that's fallen by the wayside.  Remember: the week is split,
ticket wise; #ApacheBigData is first half of the week, #ApacheCon is
second half of the week.

Looking forward to seeing folks!

- Shane