community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Encouraging More Women to Participate on Apache Projects?
Date Sun, 22 May 2016 08:44:02 GMT
Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Is it possible for me to get some space (eg a page etc on the Comdev
wiki) to put together these initial ideas and the action points? I'm
also thinking of using it to help develop the ideas further and to track
the actions in progress.

Thanks
Sharan

On 19/05/16 17:38, Ross Gardler wrote:
> We do not have current strategies. We've tried many things in the past but they've never
really succeeded. I'll not speculate on why, it's a complex issue.

> What I will say (with my Presidents hat firmly on), is that if folks come up with a strategy
that is in line with our charitable mission then please don't hesitate to ask for any support
you need.