community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Encouraging More Women to Participate on Apache Projects?
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 15:31:04 GMT
Thanks Alex.

I will put Girls Who Code on my list of groups to contact and see what
feedback I get.

Where I am in the Czech Republic, I've seen that they have recently
launched a similar program called 'Czechitas', so it seems that there
are a few organisations out there that we can talk to to get some advice
or maybe create some links to.

Thanks
Sharan