community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Encouraging More Women to Participate on Apache Projects?
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 15:17:51 GMT
Hi All

I'm interested in finding out how we could encourage more women to
participate on Apache projects. It's a discussion topic that came up
last week while I was at Apachecon. My understanding is that we don't
have any current strategies in place so I think it could be good to look
at gathering some ideas about how to tackle the problem and also hear
about any lessons learned from any previous or similar strategies.

What do people think?

Thanks
Sharan