community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon] Volunteers needed, Audio processing
Date Sat, 07 May 2016 14:34:41 GMT
Hadrian, (and copied to the list in case someone else can still help)

I've written up detailed instructions for the process that I use for
this. (Attached). Have a look, and see what you think might be missing
and/or poorly explained.

The process is fairly simple, and should take roughly 2-5 minutes per
room/day, and then an additional 2-5 minutes per session. So, for a 7
session day, it might take as much as a half-hour, but I think it's
likely to be a lot faster once you get the hang of the process.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon