community-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon] Volunteers needed, Audio processing
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 15:27:44 GMT
Hi Rich,

I will be in Vancouver starting the morning of the 11th. I can help and
I think I can provide (at least temporary) storage for the data and some
processing time. I am estimating some 75M/hr for audio and somewhere
under 1G/hr for video. I may bring a 4k camera, not sure how much that
uses per hr.

I would like to use this opportunity as an experiment to see if the
process could be crowd sourced and automated for future events. If we
could find some 15 mins to chat to educate me on what worked in the past
it'd be appreciated.

Cheers,
Hadrian