community-dev mailing list archives

From "Vasudevan, Ramkrishna S" <ramkrishna.s.vasude...@intel.com>
Subject RE: GSoc Mentoring
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 11:37:19 GMT
Hi All

Resending for any reply over here?

Regards
Ram

From: Vasudevan, Ramkrishna S
Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2016 9:45 AM
To: dev@community.apache.org
Cc: uli@apache.org
Subject: GSoc Mentoring

Hi

I am part of the Apache Phoenix PMC. I had already done mentoring for GSoc 2015 and I had
also signed up for mentoring for this years GSOC.
I had even got the acknowledgement mail from the Phoneix PMC.

Since I had been on paternity leave for the last few weeks I could not keep track of the updates
and hence I am writing here now.

I would like to primary mentor for Alexander Boruchinkin.  Is there any way that I could be
added as his primary mentor? I would like to help him during this GSoC tenure.

Regards
Ram