community-dev mailing list archives

From "Vasudevan, Ramkrishna S" <ramkrishna.s.vasude...@intel.com>
Subject GSoc Mentoring
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 04:15:24 GMT
Hi

I am part of the Apache Phoenix PMC. I had already done mentoring for GSoc 2015 and I had
also signed up for mentoring for this years GSOC.
I had even got the acknowledgement mail from the Phoneix PMC.

Since I had been on paternity leave for the last few weeks I could not keep track of the updates
and hence I am writing here now.

I would like to primary mentor for Alexander Boruchinkin.  Is there any way that I could be
added as his primary mentor? I would like to help him during this GSoC tenure.

Regards
Ram