community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Core templates for Vancouver
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 21:51:10 GMT
On Tue, 26 Apr 2016, Nick Burch wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Apr 2016, Rich Bowen wrote:
>> On 04/21/2016 06:45 PM, Nick Burch wrote:
>>> Do we know if the projectors are 4:3 or 16:9?
>>
>> 16:9
>
> That's handy for me, as most of my templates (plus the slide decks I'm using
> as a basis for my talks!) are all that already :)

Using images of Vancouver kindly provided by the LF, and with image
editing + style advice from a friend, I've now got provisional templates:
  * http://home.apache.org/~nick/ACBD16_Template.odp    <- Big Data
  * http://home.apache.org/~nick/ACNA16_Template.odp    <- ApacheCon Core

Any comments/suggestions/tweaks recommended for those, before I let the LF
know to announce + do another thread to announce here?

Nick