community-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject SSH RSA host key on people.apache.org
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 23:48:12 GMT
I haven't logged on to people.apache.org since I moved back to China in
September.

I now get a warning/error that the SSH RSA key on the host has changed. Is
that so? I can't find any notification from infra about it in my mail
archive...

The key I have in .ssh/known_hosts is

people.apache.org,140.211.11.9 ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAIEA0d5l5RCrk0akFJ7vnt8DQ41A1fkZF4ynQyVFUNJ53uUNwOpuCqARxrVGaVlrlRE8MRukosD/7mKOGH44ArbtkAm6y88FTc0IUl9DUGlfrLXX971MSZ7zPRmVZG/7TfaJVfSEAlrx6qQJM4MqSDNvcrmfmB09ijGaeAuosG/afrc=

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@       WARNING: POSSIBLE DNS SPOOFING DETECTED!          @
The RSA host key for people.apache.org has changed,
and the key for the corresponding IP address 163.172.16.173
is unknown. This could either mean that
DNS SPOOFING is happening or the IP address for the host
and its host key have changed at the same time.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer