community-dev mailing list archives

From Arun Iyer <arun92phoe...@gmail.com>
Subject Commons Convert
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 15:57:03 GMT
Hey,

I am a Java developer and I was looking at the availability of a type conversion library,
which I have a use for in of my projects. I came across the Commons Convert page and it seemed
like the library might suit my requirements based on the sample provided. But, I also discovered
later that the project is still in Sandbox and it was left midway through its completion.

I searched about the project online and could not find any information as to why it had been
halted. I also browsed through the source code and saw how much of the project had been built.

If there are no current plans for the project to be continued, then I would like to know if
I can take some initiative on my part to help it start again.

I apologise if this is not the correct mail address to send this message to.

Thanks,
Arun Iyer