community-dev mailing list archives

From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Fw: Vancouver ASF Sponsors
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 21:26:29 GMT

Hello, my Apache community and fellow members!!

I hope this email finds you well and having a fantabbbbbulous day!! :) I know it's gorgeous
here today in NW Jersey!!
So, are you all geared up for ApacheCon Vancouver??!! I know, I know....it's soooo exciting,
and I can't wait either!! :) But wait, there's more....woot woot!!
Sandra Persing (copied above), (for MIRACL and the Apache Milagro Project) is looking for
external space to hold a hackathon for MIRACL and the Apache Milagro Project for 120-150 ppl
(or at the least, 100).  AV/Wifi available onsite. They will bring in food and drinks and
swag.   They will also bring in their engineers and experts and have a fantastic hack program
in cyber security!
Looking for a donated space to meet the above requirements.
Please contact Sandra if you know of a local spot that they can hold their Apache Milagro
hackathon at.
Thank you so much!!
~Melissa