community-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please help in joining Apache Community
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 16:30:33 GMT
On 21/03/2016 14:05, Pravu Mishra wrote:
> Hi ,
>

> I am interested to join the Apache community and contribute.
>

> Please let me introduce me. My name is Pravu Mishra and I have around 18 years of experience
in IT industry and currently I am in Chennai, India.

> Could you please help me in joining the Apache community.
>

> Appreciate for a quick reply.

Pick an Apache project that interests you, join the project's mailing
lists, learn about the project and then start contributing (helping
users, writing docs, improving the web site, writing test cases for bug
reports, writing patches, etc.).

Mark