community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Vancouver ASF Sponsors
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2016 13:27:32 GMT

On 03/10/2016 04:26 PM, Melissa Warnkin wrote:

> Hello, my Apache community and fellow members!!
>

> I hope this email finds you well and having a fantabbbbbulous day!! :) I know it's gorgeous
here today in NW Jersey!!
> So, are you all geared up for ApacheCon Vancouver??!! I know, I know....it's soooo exciting,
and I can't wait either!! :) But wait, there's more....woot woot!!
> Sandra Persing (copied above), (for MIRACL and the Apache Milagro Project) is looking
for external space to hold a hackathon for MIRACL and the Apache Milagro Project for 120-150
ppl (or at the least, 100).  AV/Wifi available onsite. They will bring in food and drinks
and swag.   They will also bring in their engineers and experts and have a fantastic hack
program in cyber security!
> Looking for a donated space to meet the above requirements.
> Please contact Sandra if you know of a local spot that they can hold their Apache Milagro
hackathon at.
> Thank you so much!!

I expect that we can find some contacts at one of the local
Universities, but I don't know how close they are. I'll see who I can
contact.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon