community-dev mailing list archives

From TUHIN KHARE <tuhinkha...@gmail.com>
Subject Enquiring about the procedure to be followed in order to contribute to the projects offered by the Organization in GSoC
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 09:59:22 GMT
Dear Sir,

I am a student of Computer Science Engineering in Manipal Institute of
Technology , Manipal , Karnataka India .

I am deeply interested in open source development and i want to enter the
field by making my contributions through the various projects that your
organisation offers in the Google Summer of Code (GSoC).

I wanted to know that how should i proceed in order to contribute to the
projects and what procedure should i follow in order to apply for the
projects offered by your organizations

Yours Thankfully
Tuhin Khare