community-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject FOSDEM follow up: Apache speakers at European events requested
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 09:06:46 GMT
Quite a few people stopped at the Apache table at FOSDEM to ask if we can send a speaker to
this or that European event. I wasn't sure what to tell them, so I collected their contacts
and now asking comdev what to do with it. Here are some examples:

* Students from a Paris programming school were asking if we can organize an Apache meetup
together
* Folks from https://www.linuxwochen.at/ were asking for Apache speaker to give a presentation
in German in Austria.
* A guy asked for an Apache speaker at an event in Greece (I don't know the event details,
but I have his contacts).
* ...

So what is our reaction to that? Thoughts?

Andrus