community-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Looking for speakers at Linuxwochen Vienna
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 10:53:01 GMT
Hi ComDev,

So any ideas on participation in Linuxwochen? IIRC some folks here have done general Apache-centric
presentations. Would it make sense to do something similar here?

Andrus

until April 30th at the FH Technikum Wien (http://www.technikum-wien.at/en/ <http://www.technikum-wien.at/en/>).

> Our Topics include but are not limited to:
> - IT Security & Privacy
> - System administration
> - Open Source Software Development
> - OpenHardware / DIY / 3D-Print
> - Sustainability / GreenIT
> - Linux & Open Source for first-timers
>
> Like in the previous 16 years Linuxwochen Wien are not limited to Linux but do represent
the Open Source Idea in all it's facets.