community-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Koelmeyer <dave.koelme...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>
Subject Publicity assistance for JSPWiki
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 08:34:19 GMT
Hi,

I've been chatting to JSPWiki devs about helping out with some publicity
aspects, namely, establishing some properly manned social networks
channels for JSPWiki. One of the devs suggested I simply just get
started, which I am happy to do. Ideally I would like to establish a
Twitter and Facebook presence for JSPWiki – which naturally involves
Apache-owned branding and practically being an "official" presence for
JSPWiki.

I thought I would check first if this is okay to proceed with, or do I
need sign-off from Apache in any way?

The relevant thread is at:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jspwiki-user/201602.mbox/browser

For information I currently contribute to Mozilla Thunderbird's
publicity aspects on both their current Facebook and Twitter channels,
amongst other things.

Thanks,
Dave

--