community-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Help Wanted! (it's a title, not a request!)
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 13:31:54 GMT
Maybe OpenOffice should ask for an expert on multi-platform large system
build tools to consult on selecting one?

> +1, +1, etc.
>
> Apache OpenOffice is overflowing with opportunities to make use of this.
>
> I did not notice a way to indicate that a task has been "taken" or is completed/withdrawn.
>
> (I could have missed it.)
>
> I assume a potential GSoC mini-project could be identified in the title or short description,
with a link to the JIRA place for further details?  The offer of mentoring could be there
too.

> Each project could have their own FAQ about general necessities of contribution how to
prepare/start, by subproject area if needed, tied into wherever the project-level widget is
displayed.