community-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Guiding volunteers
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 14:25:51 GMT
An alternative approach would be a help-wanted page, organized according
to skills, maintained on the same sort of system as the board agenda.
Each PMC chair whose project is looking for volunteers would supply
information about their needs. The result would be a public web page
potential volunteers could search.

Ideally, it would be on a whimsey-like system, but a start could be made
by just defining a format and keeping the master page in a PMC chair
accessible SVN archive.