community-dev mailing list archives

From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Enquiring about the procedure to be followed in order to contribute to the projects offered by the Organization in GSoC
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 19:35:27 GMT
Harald,
That was kind of harsh and unnecessary! We receive lots of inquiries about the GSoC program,
and we are here to answer those inquiries in a kind, helpful way in order to encourage involvement
in this program!!
Tuhin,
Thank you for your inquiry about the GSoC program.  Uli Stark (copied here) has been heading
up this program and will be able to answer your questions.
Best regards,
MelissaExecutive AssistantApache Software Foundation

      From: Harald Schilly <harald.schilly@gmail.com>
 To: TUHIN KHARE <tuhinkhare3@gmail.com>
Cc: dev@community.apache.org; dev-subscribe@community.apache.org
 Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 5:03 AM
 Subject: Re: Enquiring about the procedure to be followed in order to contribute to the projects
offered by the Organization in GSoC

Hi, I don't know why you are writing us, has there been someone who told
you so?

Please, learn about the GSoC programm first! Before the organizations
aren't selected, there is no point in inquiring about it. Later, those who
are selected, will have guidelines how to apply. Simple as that! :-)

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/

-- h