community-dev mailing list archives

From Anirudh Jain <spond...@gmail.com>
Subject Request for a mentor
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 17:31:25 GMT
I am currently pursuing Integrated Masters of Technology in Mathematics and
Computing from Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad. I am proficient in
basics of Java and data structures. I am looking to start working on
development software too and given my love for all things open source,
Apache community seems an ideal place to start.
I went over the various projects under development by apache community, and
despite my enthusiasm to contribute I find myself very confused about how
to take the first step.
I would greatly appreciate if I can find a mentor which would help me so I
could begin my first steps.

Regards,
Anirudh Jain
+91 9097303037