community-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: FOSDEM
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 20:51:20 GMT
Thanks! I added Cayenne to Wiki. Will still need to figure out a good time slot for it.

> On Jan 20, 2016, at 11:07 PM, Daniel Gruno <humbedooh@apache.org> wrote:
>
> You should have access to edit the page now.
>
> With regards,
> Daniel.
>
> On 01/20/2016 08:31 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>> Hi Daniel,
>>
>> I just booked my FOSDEM trip. I'll be happy to help at the booth for a couple of
hours on each day. Also I wanted to add a slot for Apache Cayenne project. Don't have edit
Wiki permissions though. Appreciate if someone could put my info on wiki (or give me the permissions
to do that). My ID is "aadamchik".