community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: dates for ApacheCon Europe 2016?
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 20:34:10 GMT

on http://apachecon.com/ or in the linked wiki.

> i'm part of the organization team of the http://adapt.to conference in berlin (about
Apache Sling+related projects), and last year we hit exactly the same week as ApacheCon which
was unfortunate for attendees interested in both events. we have to fix the dates for our
own conference for 2016 soon.

Unfortunately, we do not yet have a date confirmed for ApacheCon Europe.
We do plan to do one, but the details are somewhat up in the air right
now. I hope to have a more firm answer in this in late February.

I will, however, make sure that your event is on the list of
do-not-conflict events when we are finalizing that date. I can't
*guarantee* no conflict, of course, but we'll try.

Thanks

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon