community-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Whitcomb <rwhitc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Want a Mentor
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 20:37:06 GMT
Hi Kapil,
     I just wanted to reach out to see if you might be interested in the
Apache Pivot project (http://pivot.apache.org)?  This is written in
Java, and is an alternative to Java Swing, JavaFX and/or SWT as a way to
build rich Java GUI applications.
     We (as the Pivot PMC) haven't really setup any formal projects for
mentees yet, but I know of a lot of things that could be done, if you
are at all interested.

Let us know,
~Roger Whitcomb
Apache Pivot PMC Chair