community-dev mailing list archives

From pooja sukhi <poojasu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Request for a mentor
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2016 03:14:24 GMT
Add me too. I am also interested in java

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

 On Fri, 8 Jan, 2016 at 11:01 pm, Anirudh Jain<sponde25@gmail.com> wrote:  I am currently
pursuing Integrated Masters of Technology in Mathematics and
Computing from Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad. I am proficient in
basics of Java and data structures. I am looking to start working on
development software too and given my love for all things open source,
Apache community seems an ideal place to start.
I went over the various projects under development by apache community, and
despite my enthusiasm to contribute I find myself very confused about how
to take the first step.
I would greatly appreciate if I can find a mentor which would help me so I
could begin my first steps.

Regards,
Anirudh Jain
+91 9097303037