community-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Schmolka <...@schmolka.org>
Subject Re: Contributing to Open Source Projects
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 19:56:40 GMT
Hey Anand!
I don't think that we need to evaluate your resume! You can start to
contribute without that ;-)
Everyone is allowed to help! :)
Check out following link to get an idea of how you can start contributing!
https://community.apache.org/newcomers/
Grab a project of interest, check out the issue board, look at an feature
or a bug and gogo! :)

Have fun and best regards,
Tim