community-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: 答复: Forming a community of Apache fans in China - Apache China Community
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2015 17:24:08 GMT
Incubation is one area where I think we can do more than just localize content. I think mentors
who are at least aware of Chinese culture are needed.

We, ComDev, should be a good place to help b build those mentoring teams.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Luke Han<mailto:luke.hq@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎11/‎21/‎2015 6:17 AM
To: dev@community.apache.org<mailto:dev@community.apache.org>
Subject: Re: 答复: Forming a community of Apache fans in China - Apache China Community

One more important thing I would like to emphasize here is there are many
people are consulting me, our members, other ASF members in China about how
to not only contribute code but also bring some projects to ASF. That's I
would like to say more localization content, events, meetups will help a
lot to engage the local community to contribute more to ASF.

Best Regards!

Luke Han